Castle Hill Seventh-day Adventist Church - January 14, 2017
Brief: "If you can't see Jesus in the teaching you've got it wrong. You need to get the core right so you can get the message right. It's about connecting the head (dry doctrine) and the heart (passion for the one who created doctrines)" The short play illustrates such a concept.
Bruno: [curious but confident] Excuse me, will you marry me?
Girl: Umm, no??
Bruno: [shocked] Oh!??
Bruno: [said slowly as if typing it in as he speaks] Top 5 things women want before being proposed to.
- Flowers - (takes from church arrangement)
- Chocolates - (gets from under pulpit)
- Quality time, “Rolex” ( gives his watch )
- Flattery. "Nice... [thinks for a second] . . . nose!"
- Ring - ( gets from audience member)
Bruno: Ok, NOW you’ll marry me?
Girl: Umm, no. You haven't given me any love!
Girl: Yes, love. You can give all these thing, [starts handing them back] but if you have not given in love, you've given nothing at all!"