This page is an under constitution and will be filled with general ideas to help you decide on the style and/or setting to write a play on your topic.
- Monologue of character direct to audience
- Puppet play
- Mime synced to music
- Voiceover describing actions, like documentary
- Commentator describing actions, like sports commentary
- Conscience voiceover of what character is thinking
- Twist - was all a dream
- What if things were/happened differently to the known situation/story?
- Revealing/hiding words/letters
- Have same character/concept cross into multiple plays (eg Fathers day and Mothers day)
- Job interview
- Councilor session
- Office cubical
- Stranded desert island
- Alien planet