Set in heaven each day, performed looking into audience as if they are earth.
- God: calm but loving in nature
- Gabe: excitable, worked up into a panic mostly
- Jesus: calm and loving also. Day 1, 5, 6.
- Mary and Joseph mimers: Day 1
- Angels :Day 2,4,5
- Satan: Day 5
2. Tuesday - Healing Pain
Wow, look how happy they all are. The earth really is starting to change now Jesus is down there. Maybe this was a good idea of your’s God.
5. Friday - Long Lives the King
(if arriving here to early, Gabe can look disheartened for a moment and look away, but after thinking about it he builds courage and says ‘YES’. If arriving too late, skip the ‘Yes’ and Satan goes straight to panic mode)
- Earthquake/music track starts immediately
- Stone begins to very slowly roll to the side (30 seconds to go full distance to be in time with music)
- Guards fall. Satan cries “NO…. No, no no!!!” and tries to hold the stone in place but it keeps rolling
- Jesus is revealed standing, lit by bright light if possible, satan runs out of room covering face before fully opened.
- Gabe and angels bow
- Jesus lovingly touches angels on shoulders as he pases them then runs upstairs to God who has been watching from above with a great smile.
- Angels follow.
- Music fades enough to be able to clearly hear the dialogue
6. Saturday - The Future